To register, please bring the following items
- Present your First Communion Certificate.
- Picture ID of one of the parents. A parent must be present upon registering.
- Fee must be paid in full at the time the Quinceañera is booked.
- Must be Catholic
- Reception of First Communion must be made before the Quinceañera can be booked.
- The Quinceañera and parents must attend a Quinceañera class. We encourage the Godparents , if applicable to attend the class. St. Vincent’s Church provides a class every 3 months. You may take the class at another parish but must provide proof of attendance at least 3 months before the celebration. If this class is not completed, the Quinceañera celebration will be canceled.
Quinceañera Date and Times
- Quinceañeras are celebrated on Saturdays at 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM only.
Click below for more information about out Policy
Please be advised, dates are booked on a first come, first serve basis. You must follow the Quinceañera Policy in order to be considered.
No availability for 2017.
CLICK HERE for Date Availability in 2018
Click here for date availability in 2019