To register, please bring the following items
- Present your First Communion Certificate.
- Picture ID of one of the parents. A parent must be present upon registering.
- Fee must be paid in full at the time the Quinceañera is booked.
- Must be Catholic
- Reception of First Communion must be made before the Quinceañera can be booked.
- The Quinceañera and parents must attend a Quinceañera class. We encourage the Godparents , if applicable to attend the class. St. Vincent’s Church provides a class every 3 months. You may take the class at another parish but must provide proof of attendance at least 3 months before the celebration. If this class is not completed, the Quinceañera celebration will be canceled.
Quinceañera Date and Times
- Quinceañeras are celebrated on Saturdays at 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM only.
Click below for more information about out Policy
Please be advised, dates are booked on a first come, first serve basis. You must follow the Quinceañera Policy in order to be considered.