Family, Parent and Student
The following programs and services are available for St. Vincent School families, parents, and students. Please contact the school office for more information.
Health and Wellness Programs
* Healthy Living Support Classes.
* Dental Screenings and Services provided by USC Mobile Dental Clinic.
* Health Screenings and Services provided by St. Francis Medical Center.
* Outreach Services provided by St. Francis Medical Center.
* Individual/Family Counseling provided by St. Francis Medical Center.
* Short Term Mental Health Counseling provided by The Children’s Counseling Center in affiliation with St. Francis Medical Center.
* Breakfast and Lunch Program (applications for free and reduced meals are available).
School Based Services
* Emergency Needs/Assessment Case Management/Advocacy.
* School Based Services Referrals.
* Support Team Education Plans and Resources.
* Parent Education Programs.
* Adult Education Workshops Parenting Classes (court approved)
* Parent Teacher Presentations.
* Extended Day Care Program. Click Here for more information
Academic Support Programs
* Resource and Inclusion Support.
* Individual and small group tutoring with classroom teachers.
* Accelerated Reader Program.
* Math Specialist
* English Language Arts Jr. High Specialist
* Los Angeles Unified School District’s Title I reading support program including Ticket to Read.
* Speech Therapy through Clarion Speech and Language, Inc.
Sign up to our Newsletter